Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Halloween Candy Cookie Cake or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Halloween Candy Cookie Cake, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Time To Make It
The approximate time to make the Halloween Candy Cookie Cake is shown in table which is given below:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|15 minutes||35 minutes||50 minutes||1 – 9″ cookie cake|
Ingredients To Make Halloween Candy Cookie Cake
To make the Halloween Candy Cookie Cake, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
For the Halloween candy cookie cake:
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups regular flour
- 1 granulated sugar cup
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Cornstarch, 1/4 cup
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) melted unsalted butter
- 1 big egg and 2 egg yolks, both at room temperature
- 2 cups coarsely chopped leftover Halloween candy (small candy bars, m&ms, peanut butter cups, etc.)
For the chocolate frosting:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- a quarter teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons soft unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp heavy cream, or more if desired
- 1 & 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, plus more if desired
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder plus 2 teaspoons
Instructions To Make Halloween Candy Cookie Cake
To make the Halloween Candy Cookie Cake, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Halloween Candy Cookie Cake and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Set aside a 9-inch pie pan lightly sprayed with nonstick baking spray.
- Melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a large mixing basin; blend thoroughly. Cool for 5 minutes before adding the egg, egg yolks, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour, cornstarch, and salt until barely mixed. Make cautious not to overmix! Incorporate the chopped candy bars. Spread the mixture (it will be quite thick) into the prepared pie pan, level the top, as well as bake for 35 minutes, up to the point where the top is golden brown, the borders are completely set, and the middle of the pie is only slightly jiggly. If desired, top the warm cookie cake with an additional candy. Transfer the cookie cake to a wire rack to cool for at least an hour before slicing and decorating with frosting (if using).
For the chocolate frosting:
- Sift the confectioners’ sugar and cocoa powder together, then whisk until smooth.
- Beat the butter on medium-high speed with a handheld mixer OR a stand mixer equipped with the paddle attachment until creamy, about 2 minutes. Reduce to low speed and gradually add the sifted sugar/cocoa powder, alternating with the cream, followed by the vanilla and salt. After adding all of the ingredients, beat on high speed for 2 minutes, or until light and creamy.
- Fill a piping bag equipped with an open star tip with frosting and pipe it onto the cooled cake.
For this cake, you may use any type of chocolate candy you have on hand. The cake is best eaten the day it is made, but it can be stored, covered, for up to three days.
Conclusion (Halloween Candy Cookie Cake)
So, this is all about “Halloween Candy Cookie Cake” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!