How to Become a Faster Runner: 6 ways
1. To give yourself something to strive for, set a target for your running time.
2. Perform sprints to build endurance and alternate between jogging and sprinting throughout interval training.
3. Make your core stronger by performing sit-ups and crunches. Lift weights to make sure you can maintain appropriate running form.
4. Warm up before running to avoid injury and get your body ready for a quicker pace.
5. Purchase the proper footwear and add a second day of running.
6. Run quickly and slowly on longer runs, and get more sleep.
Want More Stories Like This